Public Economics Law
The public and administrative law practice adds to and complements the Group's professional services, especially in an economic environment increasingly characterised by the government and local authorities' intervention in regulatory and business matters.
It therefore necessarily forms part of our strategy of rolling out services dedicated to SMEs.
We specifically cover matters involving:
- Dispute management, including arbitration, concerning government contracts
- Procurement and government contracts in general
- Public private partnerships
- Project finance, concessions and the Authority
- Construction and urban planning/zoning